ChaosFog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JD wont work..

2 posters

Go down

JD wont work.. Empty JD wont work..

Post  Alexandria Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 am

Hey guys, im having a tech problem, my Jade dynasty wont open....

When i open JD the patcher shows as usual...
it will verify and im am able to press START
But when i press start it will go blank for a second and return on my Desktop...

I tried reinstalling the game but its still the same.. i reason i assumed is while my game was ON i closed my Lappy (not off... just closed the laptop resulting it to log off the user... now i cant open the game...) does anyone knows how to fix this?

xoxo
Pixy
Alexandria
Alexandria

Back to top Go down

JD wont work.. Empty Re: JD wont work..

Post  Yasmeen Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Ctrl + Alt + Del then go to Processes and see if Element Client is still running, if it's still running you won't be able to open the game cause of the no multi client rule. So if it is there just end process and open it up again.

If it's not there then... Hmmm... Well you reinstalled and everything so it shouldn't be having that error. And since you did reinstall there shouldn't be any files missing.

I'd say that if what I suggested didn't work and no one else can think of anything or it doesn't fix up to either try the JD official forum or contact the company itself and ask (Forum would be faster imo)

Yasmeen
Forum Mistress

https://chaosfog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

JD wont work.. Empty Did it, done that

Post  Alexandria Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I already sent a message in JD forums and saw sum1 havin the same problem... i already did the Ctrl+ALt+Del thing... and this will be the 2nd time im reinstalling the game... it seems that even Perfect world game is not working aswell... but my other games are working just fine... im so friggin upset now im missing a lot of events... Sad
Alexandria
Alexandria

Back to top Go down

JD wont work.. Empty Re: JD wont work..

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum