ChaosFog
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation

3 posters

Go down

Do you:

Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation I_vote_lcap100%Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation I_vote_lcap0%Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation I_vote_lcap0%Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation Empty Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation

Post  Yasmeen Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:55 am

IronCobra wrote:ok listen up guys i have been thinking about the alliance and how we should act and what should be our goal here is what i came up with and i hope u all agree on it

first of all ....
We are a very friendly alliance that accepts players of all levels. If you are a new player that is willing to commit to an alliance, this is the alliance for you. Our members are very helpful, you can find partys for Astral, cursed, other events, and even grinding partners. Many also will help with questions that will come up when you are playing the game, whether it is about a build, class, or some quest you are having difficulty with.

what i hope we can build You and me and all of us guys
Our goal in this game is the same as the last; We plan to build a legend that every player will remember years down the road. We plan to build a reputation, that every player will respect. And we plan to build an alliance that every member can feel proud of.

Notes..

1) we dont have any level requirements so we dont label people via game levels.
2) be considerate and always keep in ur mind u a part of a larger entity always remember than ur alliance is respresented in u and ur actions good or bad u r us and we r u.
3)Personal interest , u all do know the fact the we r 1 big family here i speak for myself atleast when i say i take out of my own personal leveling time and stop my grinding to help anyone in anything they ask for so think about ur fellow alliance member maybe u need help and hes the only one who can help u , in other words stick together guys and be helpfull simple "ty" or "i am busy now but i will help if u can wait later" can always make a huge difference trust me .

in simple 3 words Honor Respect Reputation .

i hope i didnt bore u guys with my thoughts and hope and my remarks .
thank you for taking the time and reading this i apreciate it.

Yasmeen
Forum Mistress

https://chaosfog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation Empty Re: Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation

Yasmeen wrote:I do agree with this. Who would want to be in an alliance that's not helpful or family like? If you're going to be sticking with these people in a game you want a group that's like a family. That cares about you, will stick up for you, will help you in stuff. In order to get that respect and help you need to remember to help other people too. It's a give and receive thing, two way street. But yes I totally agree!

Yasmeen
Forum Mistress

Back to top Go down

Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation Empty Re: Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation

CriticaI wrote:i agree with ya bro, but i have a suggestion..i assume that afew ppl knows about our alliance as it's still new..my suggestion is to make wars..many wars, and it doesnt matter if we win or we lose, the point is to make the whole server know ChaosFog, Another suggestion is to make events..and to announce it on World Chat not just in alliance chat..i guess it would be a good idea to let Shura knows who ChaosFog alliance is Pcool

Yasmeen
Forum Mistress

Back to top Go down

NoNoo wrote:Agree with Cobra , agree with u critical too
that's Why we will have a war as soon as possible

Yasmeen
Forum Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post  Yasmeen Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:56 am

yumisama wrote:Agree with you brother:D, there should not be any lvl requirements as high lvl players dont always mean they are good players

Yasmeen
Forum Mistress

Back to top Go down

Post  YumiSama Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:42 pm

I do agree that we dont have any lvl requirements and pretty much the same as I have said before and agreed to the points you have mentioned brother. The thing is about the days of inactivity, it is hard to control that issue. Maybe there should be a place provided for ppl to tell about if they are going to be away from the game longer the the period of being inactive and stated approximately how many days they are going to be offline from game...its just a thought Razz
YumiSama
YumiSama

Back to top Go down

Alliance Purpose - Honor - Respect - Reputation Empty Reposting the reply from the old forum...

Post  ZenPhantom Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:43 am

Agreed completely bro. This is the only kind of alliance I would like to be a part of.

Also agreed on earning respect - people have been bugging and insulting us for no reason whatsoever without even giving us a chance. I say screw them! Earn respect, and make them see they were wrong.

With ya all the way

Peace
ZenPhantom
ZenPhantom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum